DS200CPCAG1A – UNUSED – GE MARK V CNTCTR PLT MODULE
Product Type: Contactor Pilot Card.
Series: Mark V
- DS200CPCAG1A is a Contactor Pilot Module Manufactured By GE Under Mark V series.
- A contractor’s opening and closing can be controlled by the CDBA board.
- The coil voltage of the contactors utilized with the CPCA is 115 volts.
- The CPCA converts the input 115 V ac into 105 V dc in order to drive the contactor coil.
- In contrast to the CDBA board, the CPCA card provides full voltage to the contactor in order to close and keep the contactor closed.
- This module has a width of 4 inches and a height of 3.5 inches.
- One 12-pin connector and two 2-pin connectors are included on this board.
- DS200CPCAG1A has 4 terminal blocks to connect a maximum of 12 Signal wires.
- This DS200CPCAG1A Board has a 24VDC socket power relay.
- It is used for EX2000 drive applications with a digital generator exciter.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused DS200CPCAG1A Contactor Pilot Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quotation.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.