Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCEAG1B is an Emergency Overspeed Module manufactured by General Electric to use in Mark V gas turbine control systems.
- One Microprocessor 80196 and a number of PROM modules are included in the DS200TCEAG1B.
- In addition, it has three fuses, thirty jumpers, and two bayonet connectors.
- The board is connected to other components and boards in the drive using bayonet connectors.
- Before connecting the male bayonet connectors on the cables’ ends to the female connectors on the board, take a few precautions.
- When you’re ready to connect the cable to the replacement board, remove the bayonet connection from the board’s female connector and set it aside.
- For DS200TCEAG1B, a series of berg jumpers are used to program it to the place in the P core where it is located. Moving DS200TCEAG1B requires moving the berg jumpers as well.
- Processing overspeed signals and trip signals for flame detection are both done by DS200TCEAG1B.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Refurbished GE Mark V DS200TCEAG1B Emergency Overspeed Module. Check out our latest inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI,Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|