Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCEAG1B is an Emergency Overspeed Module manufactured by General Electric to use in Mark V gas turbine control systems.
- One Microprocessor 80196 and a number of PROM modules are included in the DS200TCEAG1B.
- In addition, it has three fuses, thirty jumpers, and two bayonet connectors.
- The board is connected to other components and boards in the drive using bayonet connectors.
- For DS200TCEAG1B, a series of berg jumpers are used to program it to the place in the P core where it is located. Moving DS200TCEAG1B requires moving the berg jumpers as well.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Refurbished GE Mark V DS200TCEAG1B Emergency Overspeed Module. Check out our latest inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI,Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|