DS200ADGIH1A – Auxiliary Interface Board – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS200ADGIH1A
Series: Mark V
Product Type:Auxiliary Interface Board
- GE DS200ADGIH1A is an Auxiliary Interface Board.
- This component is manufactured to use in Mark V turbine control Systems.
- One 40-pin connector, 60 jumpers, and one 6-pin connector are included on the GE Auxiliary Interface Board, which is also populated with various test points.
- The board measures 8 inches wide by 6 inches long and is intended to be inserted in the drive’s board cabinet.
- It comes with four screws that align with a place on the board rack for screw installation.
- The prongs on this board are named EG1-EG4 and are arranged in a square pattern on DS200ADGIH1A.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on used and refurbished DS200ADGIH1A GE Mark V Auxiliary Interface Boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.