Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
- 3500-60 is a Temperature Monitor Module Developed by Bently Nevada.
- The 3500-60 modules offer six channels of temperature monitoring and receive temperature inputs from both thermocouple (TC) and resistance temperature detector (RTD) devices.
- These inputs are conditionally compared to user-programmable alarm setpoints by the modules.
- Using the 3500 Rack Configuration Software, the user configures the modules to conduct RTD or TC temperature readings.
- There are varieties of several I/O modules that are RTD/TC non-isolated or TC isolated.
- Channel-to-channel isolation of 250 Vdc is provided by the TC isolated version to protect against outside interference.
- Temperature monitors must be installed next to one another in groups of three when utilized in a Triple Modular Redundant (TMR) setup.
- The system uses two different voting methods when set up in this way to guarantee accuracy and prevent single-point failures.
- Nominal Power consumption of 3500-60 is 7 watts.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused/Refurbished Bently Nevada 3500-60 Temperature Monitor Module. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|