Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Product Type: System Display
- 3500-93 is a System Display Manufactured by Bently Nevada.
- It is designed to meet the requirements of American Petroleum Institute Standard 670 and offers local or remote visual indication of all 3500 Machinery Protection System data contained in the rack, including data from all channel, monitor, relay, key phasor, or tachometer modules.
- The 3500-93 System Display is configured using the 3500 Rack Configuration Software.
- Features of 3500-93:
- Up to two displays may be supported by each 3500 rack, and each display requires a free slot in which to install the DIM that goes with it. When the display is not face-mounted, the cable connection between the DIM and the display can be made from the front of 3500 racks or from the I/O module at the back of the rack.
- For applications that require cables longer than 100 feet, use the External Power Supply and Cable Adapter.
- Applications using the back-lit Display Unit must use the external power supply. There are two external power supplies: one is for connections with 115 Vac, and the other is for connections with 230 Vac. The External Power/Terminal Strip Mounting Kit makes it easier to install external power supplies.
- The External Power/Terminal Strip Mounting Kit is designed to fit inside the Independent Mount Housing. Installing an external power source in either the Independent Mount Housing or housing that the user provides is made simpler by the kit.
- Inputs Power Consumption of 3500-93: 15.5 watts Maximum
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Bently Nevada Unused 3500-93 System Display. Browse our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. If you need more details, please Contact us on call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||42 × 35 × 32 cm|