Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Title: 146031-01 – Transient Data Interface I/O Module
- 146031-01 is a Transient Data Interface I/O Module Manufactured By Bently Nevada under 3500 Series.
- The 3500/22M system’s 10Base-T/100Base-TX I/O Module is part of the 146031-01.
- The System 1 Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic software and the 3500 System Configuration software are the two pieces of software that connect the 3500 monitoring systems via the Transient Data Interface (TDI).
Functional Description of 146031-01
- There is a static data capture feature built into the TDI. The TDI may also record dynamic and high-resolution transient data thanks to an optional channel enabling disk, though. The TDI’s communication processing system is housed in the 3500 rack.
- The 3500 monitoring system is linked to Bently Nevada’s System 1 equipment management software via the 3500/22M Series Transient Data Interfaces.
- The TDI combines data gathering capabilities of a communication processor like TDXnet with the functionality of a 3500/20 Rack Interface Module.
- The M series monitors (3500/40M, 3500/42M, etc.) and TDI work together in the RIM slot of a 3500 rack to continuously capture steady state and transient waveform data and communicate it to the host software using an Ethernet link.
- The TDI only records static data by default, but you can record dynamic or transient data by adding an additional Channel Enabling Disk.
- In addition to integrating the Communication Processor function into the 3500 rack, TDI has improved previous communication processors in a number of different ways.
Features of 146031-01
- Integration of the System 1 Machinery Management Software with the 3500 Monitoring System
- combines a communication processor with the 3500/20 RIM capabilities.
- combines with the M Series Monitors to perform its function.