3500/42M – UNUSED – PROXIMITOR SEISMIC MONITOR
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
- 3500/42M is a Proximitor Seismic Monitor Manufactured By Bently Nevada.
- It secures machinery by routinely comparing observed data to predetermined alarm setpoints to trigger alarms.
- It conveys crucial machine information to people in operations and maintenance.
- The four-channel 3500/42M (3500-42M) Proximitor Seismic Monitor receives data from proximity and seismic transducers.
- It analyzes the signal to produce vibration and motion measurements, compares the produced signals with user-programmable alarms, and conditions the processed signals.
- The monitor channels can carry out up to two of the specified tasks at once and are programmed in pairs. Channels 1 and 2 might carry out one function, for instance, while Channels 3 and 4 might carry out the same or a different purpose.
- 3500/42M accepts signals from 1 to 4 transducers that measure proximity, velocity, or acceleration.
- Input Power Consumption of 3500/42M (3500-42M) is 7.7 watts, typical
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Bently Nevada Unused 3500/42M (3500-42M) Proximitor Seismic Monitor. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.