MPN: 3500/40M (3500-40M)
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
- 3500/40M (3500-40M) Bently Nevada’s Proximity Monitor is utilized in equipment condition monitoring systems.
- The 3500/40M (3500-40M) Proximitor Monitor is a four-channel monitor that takes input from Bently Nevada proximity transducers, analyzes the output to produce distinct vibration and position metrics, and then compares the processed signals to user-programmable alerts.
The user can assign any of the following tasks to any of the (3500-40M) 3500/40M’s channels using the 3500 Rack Configuration Software:
- Radial Vibration
- Thrust Position
- Differential Position
- Differential Expansion
The 3500/40M (3500-40M) Proximitor Monitor’s main function is to deliver the following:
- Machine protection is accomplished by the use of warnings generated by regularly comparing observed data to predetermined alarm setpoints.
- Each channel often qualifies its incoming signal to create distinct parameters known as static values based on configuration, which both operations and maintenance workers require.
- An alert setpoint may be established for each active static value, and a danger setpoint can be configured for any two active static values.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|