MPN: 3500/32 (3500-32)
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
- 3500/32 (3500-32) is a 4-Channel Relay Module Developed by Bently Nevada Under 3500/32 Series.
- 3500/32 4-Channel Relay Module is a full-height module with four relay outputs.
- 4-Channel Relay Modules can be inserted into any of the slots to the right of the Rack Interface Module in any number.
- The appropriate voting logic can be implemented on each individual output of the 4-channel relay module.
- Each relay on the 4-Channel Relay Module has “Alarm Drive Logic.” Alarm Drive Logic may employ alarming inputs (alerts and dangers) from any monitor channel in the rack or from a combination of monitor channels because it is designed using AND and OR logic.
- The Alarm Drive Logic is programmed using the 3500 Rack Configuration Software to conform to the particular needs of the application.
- One type is single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) relays.
- Arc suppressor with 250 Vrms that is placed as standard by environmental sealing and is epoxy-sealed.
- Contact life 100,000 cycles at 5 A, 24 Vdc, or 240
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Bently Nevada 3500/32 (3500-32) 4-Channel Relay Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|