531X305NTBANG1 – Terminal Board 5010 ACDC 2000 – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
- 531X305NTBANG1 is a Terminal Board 5010 ACDC 2000 Manufactured by General Electric Under 531X Series.
- This terminal board was created as a replacement drive and exciter board in the 531X series.
- The card has relay and serial outputs, analog I/O, power supply, and encoders as capabilities.
- 531X305NTBANG1 is able to create both regulated and unregulated power supply when it is installed.
- While unregulated supplies might rate at 24 VDC or 125 VAC, regulated supplies rate at 5 VDC and 15 VDC.
- The onboard jumpers can be used to configure encoders with voltage ratings of 5 V and 15 V.
- Seven relay outputs, made up of either form A or form C outputs, are also included on the board.
- Each relay’s contacts are rated for 120 VAC. The four on-board potentiometers can also be used to scale low-level analog I/O.
- The 531X305NTBANG1 NTB/3TB terminal board comes with a number of installation requirements.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Unused 531X305NTBANG1 Terminal Board 5010 ACDC 2000. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.