Manufacturer: General Electric
Ttitle: IC3600AFGA1D1B – Generator Board
Series: Mark II
- IC3600AFGA1D1B is a Generator Board Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark II series.
- It is identified by its unique board ID number, the codes “006/04,” “AB,” and the numerals 10/20/30/40. 25 right-angled pins are positioned underneath these final markings.
- There are two integrated circuits used to construct the IC3600AFGA1D1B. These two circuits both serve as amplifiers. Even in saturation, the circuits’ supply current is only 300A.
- There are 12 transistors on the board. The board employs a variety of transistor types, but silicon power transistors with complementary N-P-N and P-N-P architecture make up nine of them.
- Two potentiometers are present on the IC3600AFGA1D1B. Because they are trim potentiometers, these can be used to divide voltage.
- The circuit board contains a variety of resistor, diode, and capacitor kinds made of various materials.
- On the circuit board, the majority of the resistors are five-band carbon film resistors. The board has a bigger polyester vinyl as well as a number of miniature ceramic capacitors.Capacitor 47F +/- 10% 200VDC M/e 61F 2Q78.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the GE Mark II Unused/ Refurbished IC3600AFGA1D1B Generator Board. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.