Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : IC3600AFGB1C1B
Series: Mark II
Title: IC3600AFGB1C1B – Function Generator PCB
- IC3600AFGB1C1B is a Function Generator PCB Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark II Series.
- The IC3600AFGB1C1B has the digits 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 stamped on one edge. A row of 25 distinct right-angled pins is positioned above these numbers in a line. These pins connect the board to the Mark I or Mark II system’s wiring.
- On the surface of the IC3600AFGB1C1B are four trim potentiometers. Trimmer resistors have two uses: variable resistance and circuit tuning, calibration, and adjustment.
- Eleven transistors of various designs are present on the board. One transistor has a heatsink attached to it. The board is constructed using a variety of resistor types, including metal film, wire wrapped, and carbon composite resistors.
- The numbers 2147845 500 5% 10W and 2147442 750 5% 10W are written on two substantial wire wrapped resistors (R38 and R39).
- The majority of the board’s capacitors are made of polyester vinyl. It is important to note that many components have vertical mounting.
The Phoenix Controls provides comprehensive inventory of GE Speedtronic Spares, available for worldwide shipping. Log on to get the best price on Mark II IC3600AFGB1C1B – Function Generator PCB. Contact Us.