MPN : IS220YDOAS1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VIe
- IS220YDOAS1A is a IO PACK, CONTACT OUT SIL Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VIe Series.
- An acquisition board and a common processing board, both of which are used to support the discrete output functions, make up the majority of this board.
- This pack’s capacity to manage up to twelve possible relays and take precise feedback from terminal boards is one of its primary features.
- An associated terminal board will be directly connected to the output from this pack via a DC-37 pin connector.
- In contrast to simplex redundant applications, where only one I/O pack is needed, TMR redundant applications call for three I/O packs when using the IS220YDOAS1A pack.
- The IS220YDOAS1A pack may run self-diagnostic tests, one of which is a power-up test that examines the RAM, Ethernet ports, flash memory, and processor board hardware.
- The ToolboxST application of the YDOA pack will have all the necessary information for this diagnostic.
- The twelve status-indicating LEDs on the YDOA pack each provide a signal for the presence of a command that can activate the relay; these LEDs are yellow when the outputs are being indicated.
- Additionally, the IS220YDOAS1A features customized alarms that may be set to signal a range of potential issues.
- One of the potential alarms is designated as a 142 alarm, meaning that it will sound if none of the fuses have blown or there is no terminal board excitation.
- Replace the I/O pack or the terminal board entirely to resolve this alert.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Unused GE Mark VIe IS220YDOAS1A IO PACK, CONTACT OUT SIL. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 6 cm|