Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VIe
- IS220PRTDH1A is a Resistance Temperature Device Input Module Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VIe Series.
- The IS220PRTDH1A is an I/O pack intended for use with a terminal board.
- When used with specified terminal boards such as the IS200TRTDH2D, IS200SRTDH1A, or IS200SRTDH2A, it is certified for usage in hazardous environments. This device comes with its own power supply.
- Only basic resistive devices, such as RTDs, should be attached to the IS220PRTDH1A’s RTD inputs.
- Cabling used for these connections should be properly insulated, according to local electrical requirements.
- The IS220PRTDH1A’s front panel has LED indicators for the I/O unit’s two ethernet ports, as well as a Power and an ATTN LED indicator. The ports are situated on the unit’s side.
- This unit weights approximately 4.40 pounds before packing materials are added. The measurements are 34 x 18 x 10 cm. The product is CE certified and UL listed.
GE Unused Mark VIe IS220PRTDH1A Resistance Temperature Device Input Module has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, Woodward, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|