Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
Product Type: Turbine Protection Assembly Module
- IS215VPROH1B serves as an Emergency Turbine Protection Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- This Module is mainly Used in Gas and Steam turbines industry.
- It provides protection against backup sync checks and detects speed differences.
- Thermocouple and analog inputs are accepted by the Emergency Turbine Protection board.
- This module is made up of two circuit boards stacked on top of each other.
- Integrated circuits, a transformer, several transistors, resistors, capacitors, and diodes populate the board.
- The IS215VPROH1B has a number of inductor coils and also numerous connectors, including plugs.
- The IS215VPROH1B’s bottom board has two backplanes and a heat sink on the right front side.
- Through the TREG board, the IS215VPROH1B regulates trip solenoids.
- The controller’s application software is used to launch tests of these trip solenoids. These can also be tripped manually.
- The faceplate is a feature of the IS215VPROH1B.
- LED indicators, a power switch, cable connectors, and Ethernet connectors are all present on the faceplate. Screws hold this faceplate to the boards.
- The original equipment manufacturer’s literature can be used to learn more about this module.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS215VPROH1B Emergency Turbine Protection. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|