Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TRLYH1C is a Relay Output terminal board with contact sensing.
- This board is part of the GE Speedtronic Mark VI gas turbine control system.
- There are twelve plug-in magnetic relays on the IS200TRLYH1C board, which are divided into three groups.
- Form-C contact outputs are relays one through six. These are used to power external solenoids.
- Relays seven through eleven are also Form-C contacts. However, these are unpowered.
- Relay 12 is a non-fused Form-C contact with an isolated power source. Ignition transformers are controlled by this relay.
- The IS200TRLYH1C is equipped with 4 female cable connectors marked JA1/JR1/JS1/JT1.
- On the IS200TRLYH1C board, there are four female plug connectors for connecting solenoid power. There are twelve fuses on the board, divided into two lines of six.
GE Mark VI IS200TRLYH1C Unused Relay Output terminal board has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, Woodward, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote
|33 × 18 × 6 cm