Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS200TREGH1B
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TREGH1B is a trip emergency termination board of a GE Mark VI that is used in a GE Speedtronic system.
- On IS200TREGH1B, The most visible components are a series of square-shaped transformers covered in transparent plastic and a silver wire.
- On the IS200TREGH1B, there are twelve (12) of these transformers arranged in two vertical lines of six (6) each.
- The terminal blocks have a total of 48 terminals, all are made of silver metal and are evenly distributed between the two (2) terminal blocks as twenty-four (24) each and these terminal blocks occupy the space on the left edge of the IS200TREGH1B.
- Circular and solid red Metal oxide varistors, or MOVs, have been positioned around the edges of the IS200TREGH1B.
- At the top edge of the IS200TREGH1B, there are three (3) white jumper ports.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused and Refurbished IS200TREGH1B trip emergency termination board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 18 × 7 cm|