IS200TPIMG1A – CIRCUIT, PROTECTIVE INTERFACE BD
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
Title: IS200TPIMG1A – CIRCUIT, PROTECTIVE INTERFACE BD
- IS200TPIMG1A is a CIRCUIT, PROTECTIVE INTERFACE BD Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- A variety of electronic components in various sizes are included in the IS200TPIMG1A.
- Three (3) terminal blocks are located on the IS200TPIMG1A, and they are arranged in a row near to the lowest edge. There are twenty (20) silver, metal terminals in each of the three (3) terminal blocks.
- These are horizontally oriented and carry the names TB1, TB2, and TB3 to identify them. A group of fuses are located in the center of the IS200TPIMG1A, directly above these terminal blocks.
- These fuses are bound with metal ends and feature a white center. They were divided into two (2) groups, each with four (4) fuses.
- These fuses all have a voltage of 125 (125V) volts. On the upper part of the IS200TPIMG1A, there are nine (9) substantial relays, commonly known as contactors.
- On the PCB, these relays are arranged horizontally. These relays or contactors have clear plastic covers and come in black and white. On the top right half of the IS200TPIMG1A, there are a number of very small parts.
- The middle of this collection of parts is vertically occupied by one (1) integrated circuit. In the right half, a tiny transistor with a half-circle form is positioned.
GE Refurbished and Unused Mark VI IS200TPIMG1A CIRCUIT, PROTECTIVE INTERFACE BD has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, Woodward, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.