Manufacturer: General Electric (GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS200RCSAG1A is a Mark VI 1800/1000 Frame RC Snubber Board manufactured by General Electric.
- This Snubber Board is mainly Used in Gas and Steam turbines industry.
- This circuit board is designed to supply snubber circuitry for the SCR/diode module in the 1800/1000 Innovation Series non-regenerative sources.
- The RCSA board can accept AC input up to 660 VLL rms.
- There are no fuses, TP test points, LEDs, or adjustable hardware on these IS200RCSAG1A boards.
- The board is designed to mount directly to each phase’s diode module/SCR, and it protects the diode module/SCR from voltage overshoots between devices during commutation.
- A separate AC line filter is used on the IS200RCSAG1A, which is located outside the bridge cabinet.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200RCSAG1A Frame RC Snubber Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||19 × 10 × 3 cm|