IS200JGNDG1A – GROUND TERMINATION CARD – REFURBISHED
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part No.: IS200JGNDG1A
Series: Mark VI
- IS200JGNDG1A works as a Shield Ground Board
- GE Developed this Board for Mark VI heavy-duty gas turbine control systems.
- In the same place, two boards may be used. Alongside the terminal board, the board is located and mounted.
- When shield drain wires need to be separated from the terminal board ground, the IS200JGNDG1A is intended to provide ground connections.
- The IS200JGNDG1A is attached to the terminal board mounting plate via a sheet metal grounding bracket.
- A grounding path is provided by two screws placed into factory-made holes in the IS200JGNDG1A.
- The board is 1.25 X 5.0 inches in size and has a temperature range of -30 C to +65 C.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200JGNDG1A Shield Ground Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.