Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200EDCFG1B is a Exciter DC Feedback Board Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- A component of the high voltage interface system is the IS200EDCFG1B board.
- This model is a component of the I/O terminal boards, which are primarily in charge of managing the DC outputs, feedback, and current voltages.
- The EDCF model’s field voltage feedback circuit has seven selectable options that scale back the bridge voltage, however this all relies on the application that the bridge is set to.
- The IS200EDCFG1B model’s fiber-optic connections offer exceptional noise immunity as well as an isolated voltage between the EISB board and the EDCF board.
- Your IS200EDCFG1B model’s field current feedback is measured across the DC shunt that is situated at the SCR bridge.
- The input to a separate amplifier will be a low-level signal with a maximum value of 500 MV when the field current is functioning as it should.
Whether it is Unused or Refurbished GE Mark VI IS200EDCFG1B Exciter DC Feedback Board, The Phoenix Controls can find the part you need, and has great advantages in price and product details.
Please Visit our site & browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory. To get a quote, Please contact us at [email protected]
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 4 cm|