Part Number: IS200EDCFG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
- The IS200EDCFG1A is a Exciter DC Feedback Board (EDCF) which is used in the EX2100 Excitation Control.
- It monitors field current and voltage at the SCR bridge and communicates with the control panel’s EISB board via a high-speed fiber-optic link.
- The field voltage is measured across the negative terminal of the bridge and the positive terminal of the current shunt.
- At the SCR bridge, the field current is measured over a dc shunt. A low-level signal with a maximum value of 500 mV is generated and fed into a differential amplifier.
- The amplifier’s output voltage varies from –5 V to +5 V, which is fed into a voltage-controlled oscillator.
- IS200EDCFG1A receives power from a 24 V dc external source. Three voltage regulators come from this: +15 V dc, -15 V dc, and + 5 V dc. The ±15 V dc output voltages supply the PSOK green LED.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Refurbished GE IS200EDCFG1A EX2100 DC FEEDBACK Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 3.5 cm|