Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : TERMINATION RELAY BOARD
MPN : IS200DRLYH1A
- General Electric’s IS200DRLYH1 is a board component for the Mark VI series.
- The Mark VI, a gas/steam turbine management system of the Speedtronic series, is built with a triple modular redundant (TMR) architecture that includes three separate Control Modules, IONets, and power supplies.
- This board functions as a Simplex Relay Output terminal board, and there is also a wall-mountable compact relay output terminal board.
- The DRLY board is available in two versions: H1A, which has higher powered relay connections, and H1B, which does not. H1B boards and H1B boards that are UL listed for Class I, Div. 2 Hazardous Locations.
- It uses a single cable to connect to the VTUR, VCRC, or VCCC processor board and is only available in simplex mode.
- This board has twelve form-C dry contact output relays in two lines of six, as well as seven terminal blocks.
- Six of these 12-screw blocks are placed along the board’s long edges. The last block has two screws for the SCOM connection, which should be as short as feasible.
- A single green LED and many yellow LEDs are also included on the board. A single cable connection is situated along one of the board’s short edges. There are no jumpers or customizable hardware on the board.
|Dimensions||22 × 17 × 6 cm|