IC3600VMPA1 – REFURBISHED – GE MARK II Mechanical Protective Circuit Board
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark I&II
- IC3600VMPA1 is a Mechanical Protective Circuit Board Manufactured by General Electric for Mark I & II Series Gas Turbine System.
- The IC3600VMPA1 contains eight integrated circuits, which are divided into two groups: EPROMs and EEPROMs.
- Three yellow capacitors, two square red capacitors, and one red circular capacitor make up the IC3600VMPA1.
- The IC3600VMPA1 contains more than fifty metal male pins that are utilized to link it to the rest of the system.
- Over 20 stripped resistors are utilized on this board to slow the flow of energy throughout the circuit board.
- A variety of diodes are included in the IC3600VMPA1. Through a diode, energy can only move in one way.
- One circular silver transistor and approximately six small black transistors are found on this board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused & Refurbished IC3600VMPA1 Mechanical Protective Circuit Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|