IC3600SVDE1 – Vibration Alarm Card – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600SVDE1
Series: Mark I & II
- The IC3600SVDE1 is a Vibration Detection Board Developed By GE for Mark I & II Gas Turbine series.
- Vibration Detection Board is a large printed circuit board with 4 huge components on a long metal plate.
- This plate has three red LEDs and a large red button as the fourth component.
- Three blue potentiometers sit next to this metal plate, each with a little knob that allows the resistance of the potentiometer, or variable resistor, to be altered.
- On this Board, there are two orange capacitors. One is towards the middle of the PCB, while the other is on the right side.
- On the Vibration Detection Board, a series of 10 smaller yellow capacitors are also located.
- Six of these capacitors are coupled together in the center of the board, while three more capacitors are positioned on the IC3600SVDE1’s right side.
- 6 red MOVs are also located on the right side of the IC3600SVDE1. They are placed in three pairs along the right side.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I & II Unused & Refurbished IC3600SVDE1 Vibration Detection Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.