Part No.: IC3600SSLB1
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark I&II
- The IC3600SSLB1 is a Set-Point Control Card manufactured by GE under Mark I&II Series.
- This PCB is rectangular in shape and has a variety of electronic components on it.
- On the top half of the board, there are four silver capacitors that are organized in a square pattern.
- The device’s voltage is written on the outside of each capacitor. The IC3600SSLB1 also includes a variety of different capacitors in a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes.
- Many of these capacitors are solid yellow and are grouped near each other on the IC3600SSLB1’s lower side.
- On the left side of the lower part of the IC3600SSLB1, two potentiometers, also known as variable resistors, can be found. Each potentiometer has a little knob that may be used to modify the device’s resistance.
- The IC3600SSLB1 contains a large number of small, black, half-circle shaped transistors.
- A number of silver metal prongs run along the right edge of the IC3600SSLB1, and these prongs can be used to link the IC3600SSLB1 to the larger Mark I or Mark II system.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused & Refurbished IC3600SSLB1 Set-Point Control Card. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|34 × 18 × 10 cm