IC3600QIXA – REFURBISHED – General Electric Jumper Circuit Board
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600QIXA
Series: Mark I & II
- GE IC3600QIXA is a jumper connection circuit board
- This component is manufactured to use in Mark I & II turbine control series.
- Near the top of the IC3600QIXA board, a line of twenty (20) metal prongs can be found.
- These prongs are grouped together in five-prong collections that are lined up in a row, and each of these groups is indicated in yellow type at the top of the PCB.
- A second row of large metal prongs runs along the bottom edge of the IC3600QIXA, and these prongs are similarly identified by numbers written in yellow. These prongs are arranged in a long row that runs the length of the PCB.
- A series of white wires connects the two rows of metal prongs.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on used and refurbished IC3600QIXA GE Mark I & II jumper connection circuit boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at sal[email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|