Part Number: DS3820PIMB
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- DS3820PIMB is a printed circuit board and HMI panel Interface Module developed by GE to Use in Mark IV Gas Turbine Systems.
- The DS3820PIMB is a modification that consists of two PCBs and includes a Speedtronic interface panel that fits around a display.
- The user can operate and interact with the turbine system using this display.
- The panel is divided into ten sections, not including the display panel cutout. DISPLAY MODE, EXECUTE, DISPLAY KEYPAD, ALARM, PRINTER, DISPLAY CURSOR, DISPLAY FUNCTIONS, AUXILIARY DISPLAY, OPERATION, and EMERGENCY STOP are among the sections.
- Eight screws are used to connect the panel to the framework, which are inserted into eight factory-drilled holes.
- One fuse, four transistors (two of which have heat sinks), three high-current inductors, one toggle switch, two circuits, one jumper switch, two LEDs (one amber, one red), and two 6-pin header connectors make up the DS3800NPSM.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3820PIMB HMI panel Interface Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|