Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- DS3800XTFP is a THYRISTOR FAN OUT BD developed by GE to be used in Mark IV Gas Turbines Systems.
- A fan-out card contains eight red jack connectors with twelve circular ports on each connector.
- The connectors are called logic gates, and they allow a certain number of gate inputs to be connected directly without the use of any additional wiring or interface equipment.
- JS, JT, JY, JX (Sense), JR, JQ, JP, JN(Sense) are the letter identifiers for each logic gate.
- A small white plastic male terminal port with 6 metal prongs is available on the DS3800XTFP.
- For mounting purposes, the DS3800XTFP features two small pre-drilled holes along the bottom border and four large pre-drilled holes in each corner.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800XTFP THYRISTOR FAN OUT BD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Woodward, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|