Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3800NGDC
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3800NGDC is works as a ground detector board Manufactured by GE for Mark IV Gas Turbine Series.
- Three cement wire-wound resistors are included on this board. Two of these are elevated away from the board, with the wires held in place by nylon plugs.
- On the board, there are a number of additional capacitors. Two (blue) 25V 100 μf capacitors and two yellow Seacor polyester DC foil & film axial lead capacitors (600v.) are included in the DS3800NGDC.
- Along one edge, there is a line of spare PTH (plated through holes).
- The board contains four integrated circuits and three transistors, including one bigger Motorola transistor.
- There are six test points, which are labeled TP0 through TP5. The ground point is TP0.
- Along one edge, there is a three-pin header (male).
- There are two snap-in PCB mounts on the board, as well as different resistors and capacitors.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800NGDC ground detector boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|