Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS2020UCOCN1G1A
Series: Mark V
Product Type: N1 OC2000 Front MTG
DS2020UCOCN1G1A is an N1 OC2000 display as part of the Mark V series.
- This OC2000 MOUNTED FRONT GE TURBINE MANAGEMENT is mainly used in the Gas & Steam turbines industry.
- The DS2020UCOCN1G1 has a front display with various membrane switches that are divided into parts that are simple to use and understand.
- A readout for Gen voltage, frequency, current, Mwatts, MVars, and power failure is included in the sections.
- C1, C2, and P faults, as well as field voltages, amps, and temperature, are all available on a second readout.
- There are further parts dedicated to local control and diagnostic readout, as well as a “OC2000” area.
- Airflow to the interior components is allowed through the unit’s bottom rear panel. This assists in maintaining a comfortable temperature.
- Connectors like Ethernet, terminal connectors, and an RS-232 connector are also found on the back panel.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS2020UCOCN1G1A N1 OC2000 display. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|