DS2020EXPSG3 – REFURBISHED – EXCITER POWER SUPPLY
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Exciter Power Supply Board
- DS2020EXPSG3 is a GE Mark V Exciter Power Supply module for the EX2000 brushless generator excitation system.
- The Exciter Power Supply module has three primary sections.
- DS2020EXPSG3 includes a large metal base with an attached circuit board, a second metal tier with an attached circuit board, and a plexiglass shield.
- The DS2020EXPSG3’s bottom metal carrier has two top hat flanges that have been drilled twice each to allow the unit to be readily installed in position.
- A DS200GDPA board with heat sinks, transformers, fuse components, stab-on connections, transistors, high-voltage capacitors, and wire-wound resistors is the circuit board component on this level.
- This module has several LED indicators. The electrical board at the top is labeled DS200EXPS.
- Through the use of numerous standoffs put into pre-drilled factory-made holes, it is mounted to the metal carrier.
- Along with different resistors and capacitors, the board is also equipped with terminal strips, heat sinks, metal oxide varistors, and inductor coils.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Unused and Refurbished DS2020EXPSG3 GE Mark V Exciter Power Supply modules. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||48 × 40 × 39 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.