DS200TCQAG1A – REFURBISHED – BOARD (R-S-T) ANALOG I/O
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Analog I/O Board
- DS200TCQAG1A is a RST Analog I/O Board that is a part of the Mark V series by GE.
- There are two 40-pin connectors, four 34-pin connectors, six LED’s, and six jumpers on the Analog I/O Board.
- Some jumpers allow the user to configure the board, while others are configured at the manufacturer and are only to be used by the factory for testing purposes throughout the manufacturing process.
- Take into account that the board is only configured once, during the installation of the drive, and is not done again.
- This implies that you can save the settings on the old board and compare them on the replacement board when you replace the board.
- Electrical control part for liquid fuel control is DS200TCQAG1A. The control cards for liquid fuel control are DS200TCQAG1A or another TCQA card as well as a TCQC card.
- Conditions and scales for DS200TCQAG1A The I/O cores R1–R3 are home to many of the analog signals read by terminal boards.
- LVDT/LVDR inputs, servo valve outputs, thermocouple inputs, 4-20 mA inputs and outputs, vibration inputs, relay driver outputs, pulse inputs, voltage inputs, generator and line signals are among the signals that the DS200TCQAG1A scales and conditions.
- The 77FD-1, -2, and -3 pulse rate signals are input to the DS200TCQAG1A, which then outputs an analog signal that is proportional to the pulse rate input.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused & Refurbished DS200TCQAG1A RST Analog I/O Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.