Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS200TCQAG1A
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Analog I/O Board
- The DS200TCQAG1A is a RST Analog I/O Board that is a part of the Mark V series by GE.
- There are two 40-pin connectors, four 34-pin connectors, six LED’s, and six jumpers on the Analog I/O Board.
- Some jumpers allow the user to configure the board, while others are configured at the manufacturer and are only to be used by the factory for testing purposes throughout the manufacturing process.
- Consider that the board is configured once during drive installation when the board is installed, and is not performed again
- This means that when you replace the board, you can record the settings on the old board and match them on the replacement board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused & Refurbished DS200TCQAG1A RST Analog I/O Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|