Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Power Distribution Module
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCPDG2B is a power distribution circuit board Manufactured By General Electric under Mark V Series.
- This is mainly used in Gas Turbine Control Systems.
- Eight toggle switches, 36 fuses, and four signal wire connections are included in this circuit board.
- DS200TCPDG2B also has 36 OK LEDs and a 10-pin connector.
- This Distribution Module Produces 125 VDC power.
- Choosing which signal wires to connect to the terminals is not necessary in order to replace the board.
- DS200TCPDG2B only requires that the installer connect the same wires to the identical terminals on the replacement board.
- First, look at the signal wire terminals; you’ll see that each terminal has an ID. AC1N, AC1H, AC2N, and AC2H are the IDs.
- Each wire should be marked with the terminal ID that it is connected to. Use a tag that will be difficult to remove off the wire.
- A screw holds the wires in the terminal to keep them there. . To remove the screw and release the signal wire, use a screwdriver.
- Repeat this procedure for each signal wire that is connected to a terminal. Open the terminals by loosening the screws before installing the signal wires.
- Place the wires in place, then tighten the screws. To make sure the signal wire is secure, give it a light tug.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on unused and refurbished DS200TCPDG2B GE Mark V power distribution circuit boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|