Series: Mark V
Function: Analog Input Output
- DS200TCCBG3B is a Mark V Speedtronic TC2000 Analog I/O Board Manufactured by General Electric.
- The major purpose of this is to scale and condition additional I/O signals.
- Equipped with a single microprocessor(80196) and multiple PROM modules.
- Additionally, it has two 50-pin connectors and one LED. From the side view of the board, the LED is visible. The 50-pin connectors’ IDs are JCC and JDD.
- 3 Jumpers available on this Board.
- Through its 3PL connector, DS200TCCBG3B transmits scaled and conditioned signals to the STCA board. The TBCB terminal board’s analog I/O signals are read by DS200TCCBG3B.
- The R5 core of the DS200TCCBG3B receives power from the TCPS board via the 2PL connector.
- To connect the RS-232 serial port for DS200TCCBG3B to DCOM, use hardware jumper J14 on the device.
Find Best Deals for Unused or Refurbished GE Mark V Speedtronic DS200TCCBG3B TC2000 Analog I/O Board at The Phoenix Controls. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Woodward, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory . Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|