Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : DS200TCCAG1BAA
Series : Mark V
Title: DS200TCCAG1BAA – I/O TC2000 Analog Board
- DS200TCCAG1BAA is a I/O TC2000 Analog Board Manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- One 80196 microprocessor and several programmable read-only memory (PROM) modules are included in the DS200TCCAG1BAA.
- Two 50-pin connectors and one LED are also included. The LED may be seen while viewing the board from the side. The IDs for 50-pin connectors are JCC and JDD.
- The PROM modules on the GE I/O TC2000 Analog Board DS200TCCAG1BAA contain the software and instructions used by the microprocessor and programmable logic device.
- The embedded data in PROMs can be removed and changed to a more recent version.
- The Common Data Processor’s analog I/O card, DS200TCCAG1BAA, enables communication with all three controllers.
- The CTBA card connects the operator interface (I) to DS200TCCAG1BAA.
The Phoenix Controls is the global online supplier for GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS200TCCAG1BAA I/O TC2000 Analog Board. Stocks are available for global shipment. Contact us for more information.