Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : DS200TBQAG1ABB
Title : DS200TBQAG1ABB RST ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD
Series : Mark V
- DS200TBQAG1ABB is an RST ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark V series used in gas turbine control systems.
- The DS200TBQAG1ABB has two 90-pin terminal blocks that can accommodate up to 180 signal lines.
- TB1 and TB2 are the labels for the terminal blocks. Additionally, there are three 20-pin connectors on the GE RST Terminal Board DS200TBQAG1ABB.
- The written instructions that come with the GE RST Terminal Board DS200TBQAG1ABB outline the signal connections that can be made to the terminals when the board is first installed.
- You must remove the insulation from the signal wire’s end to expose about 0.5 inches after you know which terminal it should be connected to.
- The wire should then be inserted into the terminal after loosening the screw. The screw can then be tightened to hold the wire in place. Check that the wire is installed in the terminal and cannot be easily withdrawn by gently pulling it.
- However, if the board needs to be replaced, you merely need to take the signal wires out of the old board and put them back in the same terminal on the new board. Care must be taken to verify that the signal wires are attached to the correct terminal because there may be numerous signal wires to reattach.
- Consult those who are authorized to turn off the drive before you begin. The power wiring, signal wiring, and ground wiring are all things that installers who are experienced with the drive installation will be able to grasp.
- A competent electrician who is familiar with the installation can turn off the electricity.
The Phoenix Controls stocks a large selection of GE Speedtronic Spares for worldwide shipping. Log in to see the best price on DS200TBQAG1ABB – RST ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD. Please contact us at +85259168256 or [email protected] if you have any questions.