Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : LAN COMM CARD MARK V TURBINE
MPN : DS200SLCCG3A
- DS200SLCCG3A is a LAN Communication Card and is part of the GE Speedtronic Mark V & EX2000 gas turbine control system.
- The LAN Communication Card (SLCC) contains both isolated and no isolated circuits for communication inputs to the controller. The SLCC board connects to the NTB/3TB, SDCC, TCCB, and to the DCFB through a 2PL connector.
- The SLCC boards are installed in either the Mark V or EX2000 control cabinets. On the SLCC board is an operator interface module with a digital display and keyboard that is used for software adjustment diagnostic testing and digital readout of fault codes.
- The SLCC has a 16-position alphanumeric display (as well as a display controller U-18) that links to the programmer module.
- The programmer module is attached to the SLCC and connects to a connection (KPPL). The LAN control processor is the SLCC’s primary microprocessor (U1).
- Replaceable EPROMs hold the LCP software (U6, U7). LCP dedicated RAM is supplied by (U8, and U9).
- Dual ports RAM (U5) on the DS215SDCC Drive control card (SDCC) is utilized for 3PL communication between the LCP and the driver controller processor (DCP).
- It is a member of the GE Ex2000 and GE Mark V Series and is typically found in gas and steam turbine power plants.
- The Phoenix Controls has the most extensive assortment of GE Speedtronic Mark V control replacement parts. Our online customer service is available 24 / 7 to assist you with your Mark V requirements. If you want any further information, please contact The Phoenix Controls. As one of the most popular online suppliers worldwide.
The Phoenix Controls has a large inventory of DS200SLCCG3A – UNUSED – MARK VLAN COMM CARD TURBINE. The Phoenix Controls is a popular online provider of gas turbine components since our products are available for worldwide shipping.
Visit our website to know more
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|