Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200DCFBG1B is a DC POWER FEEDBACK BOARD Manufactured By General Electric for the Mark V board series.
- The control power transformer allows voltages of between 38 and 115 VAC to be directly supplied to the board.
- The board’s frequency ranges from 0 to 500 kHz, depending on the input voltage.
- A number of circuits on the board function to power the board and the attached drive.
- Circuits for the motor field power, driver, AC/DC monitoring, and control level supply are included in the DS200DCFBG1B.
- Users can configure the system using the board’s seven DIP switches and twelve jumpers.
- The board’s two LED and one neon indicator light are used to provide fuse switch diagnostics.
- Three safety fuses guard against any power supply interruptions. Utilizing the five test points built into the board, voltages can be checked.
- A motor voltage attenuation circuit is part of the DS200DCFBG1B, and this circuit gives an analog representation of the motor voltage.
- The DS200DCFBG1B’s attenuation circuit is biased at 2.5 volts and can range from 0 to 5 volts depending on the motor voltage.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused DS200DCFBG1B DC POWER FEEDBACK BOARD. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 36 cm|