Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS200CTBAG1A
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Exchanging Terminal Board
- The GE Mark V DS200CTBAG1A DS200 Control Card was used to control gas turbines.
- This card is located within the C core of the system.
- The major terminal signals are Ma. Input, Ma. Output, the communication link to IONET, and the communication link to the ARCNET processor.
- On the card, there is an RS-232 9-pin d-shell connector serial port for TIMN diagnostics
- There are also a number of resistors, 23 red varistors, and seven diodes on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS200CTBAG1A DS200 Control Cards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|