DS200CTBAG1A – UNUSED – MARK V TRMNL MODULE
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Exchanging Terminal Board
- DS200CTBAG1A is a DS200 Control Card Manufactured By General Electric under Mark V Series.
- It is intended to serve as a termination board for the common data processor of the system.
- A termination board for GE’s Common Data Processor is designated as DS200CTBAG1A.
- This device is situated inside the system’s C core. Ma. Input, Ma. Output, the communication link to IONET, and the communication link to the ARCNET processor are the four main terminal impulses.
- On the card, there is an RS-232 9-pin d-shell connector serial port for TIMN diagnostics
- There are also a number of resistors, 23 red varistors, and seven diodes on the DS200CTBAG1A board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused DS200CTBAG1A DS200 Control Cards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.