Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark V
Product Type: ARCNET Connection Card
- DS200ACNAG1A is an ARCNET Local Area Network Connections Module developed by General Electric as a part of the Mark V series used in gas turbine control systems.
- The main controller, IOS, protection module, and mark V turbine control panel are all connected via the ARCNET data link through the ACNA terminal board.
- A coaxial cable is used for termination, and each ACNA is capable of terminating two coaxial cables.
- Only the ARCNET model uses the connector ARCPL.
- Due to its external location, the ARCNET Board, a simple PCB with two BNC connectors, is simple to install and remove from a Mark V or EX2000 drive system.
- Among the components are three capacitors (C1/C2/C3), two transistors, one diode, and four metal film resistors (R1/R2/R3/R4).
- DS200ACNAG1A, The board is made up of two metal-rimmed apertures that were carved into either side of the card; these are known as GND1 and GND2.
- In the middle of the board are two communications relay devices, each of which has a printed relay schematic on the upper surface.
- The ARCNET Connection Card is completed by two female BNC connectors and a single six-pin male vertical pin terminal connection that is situated in the middle of the board. These plugs are designed to facilitate LAN connectivity.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark V DS200ACNAG1A ARCNET Local Area Network Connections Module. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|