Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
- 531X307LTBAKG1 is An Input/Output Terminal Board and It is a part of the GE 531X Series.
- The card functions as an interface system for a number of externally connected devices as well as the controlling drive.
- Indicator lights, interlocks, and contactors are examples of potential external devices.
- When this card is inserted, an interface mechanism for LAN signals to and from the drive is accessible.
- The drive is equipped with eight programmable control input plugs thanks to 531X307LTBAKG1.
- The range of AC and DC voltages that can be applied to integrated card inputs is 2 to 240 V.
- After that, these voltages are transformed into 24 VDC logic signals, which are then transmitted to the control board.
- The LAN terminal, drive control board, and NTB terminal can all receive signals from the card’s input ports.
- The 531X307LTBAKG1 card has seven outputs built into it. Low voltage and low current form C relay contact connectors are present on every output on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Refurbished 531X307LTBAKG1 Input/Output Terminal Board. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|45 × 35 × 32 cm