Part Number: DS200AAHAH1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: ARCNET Connection Board
- The DS200AAHAH1A is ARCNET Connection Circuit Board.
- This Module is part of the GE Mark V LM Series gas turbine control system.
- The DS200AAHAH1A is a PCB that can be used as an interface unit to connect a variety of I/O cores and external devices to the R> Control Engine.
- In the R> core, there are two AAHA boards, one of which is utilized to link to the ARCNET.
- The first serves as a link between the R> core and user interfaces, while the second connects a COREBUS to the R> core.
- On the top side, the DS200AAHAH1A is a small PCB with three communications interfaces.
- The left port, which is identified as an EBNC port, is rarely utilized. Besides from the EBNC, there are ARCBNC-A and ARCBNC-B ports allowing ARCNET communication.
GE Mark V DS200AAHAH1A Unused and Refurbished ARCNET Connection Circuit Board has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|