Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- 531X301DCCAFG2 is a MAIN DRIVE CONTROL BOARD Manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- The control processor board includes an Intel 80186 CPU.
- A little push-button switch on the board can be used to restart the processor after new software has been downloaded onto the EEPROM.
- Power for the Mark V panel can come from a variety of sources.
- Each power input source (two ac and two dc sources) must pass through a separate external 30 A 2 pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker before accessing the Mark V panel.
- Power sources include up to two 120/240 V ac sources and/or a 125 V dc source.
- Each of the power supply boards that each core in the panel contains is powered by a standard 125 V dc panel distribution bus.
- 62ms resolution is used to log alarms both as they occur and when they are cleared.
- With a 62 ms individual time tag resolution, the printer logs turbine operating events (such as engaging the rotating gear or shutting off the generator breaker). The user has the ability to define and change events as they happen.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Unused 531X301DCCAFG2 MAIN DRIVE CONTROL BOARD. Browse our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. If you need more details, please Contact us on call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|