Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS420UCSBH4A
Series: Mark VIe
- The IS420UCSBH4A is a UCSB Controller Module for the Mark VIe series of turbine control systems Developed by GE.
- It’s a quad-core controller with excellent performance and reliability.
- The system is based on the QNX Neutrino operating system, which runs on an Intel EP80579 Microprocessor at 1066 MHz.
- A relay ladder diagram structure and a control block language with Boolean logic are used in this system.
- The IS420UCSBH4A is 2.4 pounds weight and can handle temperatures of -22 to +149 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VIe Unused and Refurbished IS420UCSBH4A UCSB Controller Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|13 × 12 × 7 cm