IS220PSVOH1B – UNUSED I/O Pack, Servo Interface Module
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VIe
- IS220PSVOH1B is an I/O Pack, Servo Interface Module manufactured by General Electric under Mark VIe Control Systems.
- An electrical interface that joins one or two I/O Ethernet networks to a TSVO servo terminal board is the IS220PSVOH1B I/O Pack.
- The component uses the WSVO servo driver module to control two servo valve position loops.
- The PSVO’s front faceplate has several LED indicators.
- In addition to a Power and Attn LED and two others known as ENA1/2, four LEDs show the status of the two Ethernet networks (ENet1/Enet2).
- Additionally, the front of the pack has a single infrared port that is not used.
- The Control System Toolbox application is used to set up the component after installation.
- A processing board, local power sources, and an internal temperature sensor are all included in the box.
- RAM and flash memory are other features of the IS220PSVOH1B board.
- The board can be automatically modified after replacement. In the Component Editor of the ToolboxST program, this option can be enabled or disabled.
- The Component Editor allows the operator to manually alter the module if they so choose. The I/O pack needs to be manually configured after a terminal board replacement.
- To evaluate servo performance, one can utilize step current, mode, or position ramping. The trend recorder will show any deviations in the actuator stroke.
GE Unused Mark VIe IS220PSVOH1B I/O Pack, Servo Interface Module has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, Woodward, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||13.3 × 7.08 × 3.93 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.