IS220PTCCH1A – UNUSED – IO PACK,THERMOCOUPLE
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI&VIe
- IS220PTCCH1A is a thermocouple input Board.
- GE Developed this Board for Mark VI&VIe gas turbine control systems.
- Simplex, duplex, and triple modular redundancy applications are all accessible with the IS220PTCCH1A.
- This board can accommodate conventional thermocouples such as E, J, K, S, and T, as well as mV inputs ranging from -8 to 45 mV.
- The thermocouples E, J, K, S, and T can be grounded or ungrounded, and can be placed up to 984 feet from the turbine I/O panel.
- The cable resistance must not exceed 450Ω.
- The maximum software error/conformity error of the IS220PTCCH1A is.25 degrees Fahrenheit.
- AC common-mode rejection is 100dB @50/60Hz, with a common mode voltage of +/- 5 volts.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI&VIe Unused & Refurbished IS220PTCCH1A thermocouple input Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.