Manufacturer: General Electric
Series Mark VIe
- IS220PSCAH1A is an I/O pack Developed by GE as part of the Mark VIe series.
- This pack can interface up to two input-output Ethernet networks and a serial communications board while it is in operation.
- Six individually programmable serial transceiver channels on this board, compatible with RS485 half-duplex, RS232, and RS422 standards, are available.
- A three-pin power input and two RJ45 Ethernet connectors are used to transmit the input required to power the PSCA pack.
- The IS220PSCAH1A pack can run self-diagnostic checks, one of which involves checking the analog inputs that measure position and pressure to see if the high and low levels are customizable.
- The limitations are utilized to latch or not latch, enable and disable functions, and create alarms.
- Alarms 32-67, 114-119, 108-113, and 72-107 are a few that might go off. These sirens all signal various faults.
- Ambient Temperature Range of IS220PSCAH1A is -40 to 158 ºF.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the GE Mark VIe Unused IS220PSCAH1A I/O pack. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 6 cm|