Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS210DTAIH1A
Series: Mark VI
- IS210DTAIH1A is a POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD.
- GE Developed this Board for Mark VI gas turbine control systems.
- This compact terminal board features two analog outputs and ten analog inputs and is only available in a simplex version.
- One cable links the terminal board to the VAIC processor board.
- The IS210DTAIH1A is meant to be mounted on DIN rails with the help of a plastic holder attached to the edges.
- A single Euroblock type terminal block with 48 screw mounts is used to populate the IS210DTAIH1A. A ground connection will be made with two of these screw mounts (43/44).
- JP0 and JP1B-10B, as well as JP1A-10A, are among the twenty-one jumpers on the board.
- A 37-pin ‘D’ shell connector (JR1), four sub-panels, integrated circuits, resistors, and capacitors are among the other components on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS210DTAIH1A POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||16 × 8.5 × 7.5 cm|