Series: Mark VI
- IS210DTAIH1A is a POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD and General Electric Manufactured this Board for Mark VI gas turbine control systems.
- A terminal board with simplex analog input and output is the IS210DTAIH1A.
- This compact terminal board features two analog outputs and ten analog inputs and is only available in a simplex version.
- One wire connects the terminal board to the VAIC processor board. The card is made to be mounted on DIN rails with the aid of a plastic holder attached to the edges.
- A single Euroblock type terminal block with 48 screw mounts is used to populate the IS210DTAIH1A. A ground connection will be made with two of these screw mounts (43/44).
- A 37-pin ‘D’ shell connector (JR1), four sub-panels, integrated circuits, resistors, and capacitors are among the other components on the IS210DTAIH1A board.
- The twenty-one jumpers on the board include JP0, JP1B-10B, JP1A-10A, and JP0.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused and Refurbished IS210DTAIH1A POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||16 × 8.5 × 7.5 cm|