Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS2020ISUCG1A is a Unit Controller Module Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- The TMS320C32 DSP processor, found on termination boards and I/O cards of the IS2020ISUCG1A, is used to digitally filter data before it is converted to 32-bit IEEE-854 floating point format.
- An internal communications card, a main processor card, and an optional flash disk card are all included in the Control Module.
- The main processor card occupies two slots, while the others occupy one.
- Depending on the program, the main processor card will run the bulk of the application software in 10/20/40 ms.
- The IS2020ISUCG1A uses IONet to communicate with other Mark VI control system modules.
- The bus master in the Control Module is the VCMI card. This talks with slave stations over an Ethernet 10Base2 network.
- The IS2020ISUCG1A is used for control, monitoring, and protection functions, although some applications will need backup protection, it is vital to mention.
- Emergency overspeed protection is one such. A Backup Protection Module, which is offered in simplex or triple redundant forms, is always provided for turbines without a mechanical overspeed bolt in this application.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS2020ISUCG1A Unit Controller Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||48 × 40 × 39 cm|